Lincoln Heating & Air is a family-owned company that delivers the best comfort solutions in town. Our technicians are adept in all HVAC services, including heating and air conditioning installation, repair, and maintenance. With an undying commitment to exemplary customer service and experience, you can rest assured that your money and trust are worth it.
How it All Started
Robert Quirks, the company’s owner, started his career in the heating and air conditioning field after graduating from Education Dynamics Institute in Las Vegas, NV. He received his contractor’s license in 1993 and, along with his wife Danielle, decided to launch this business.
Robert’s journey wasn’t a smooth one. Before entering the HVAC industry, he had experience working dead-end and low-paying jobs. He also struggled to choose the right career path.
Starting the Lincoln Heating & Air wasn’t easy either. The office was nothing more than a kitchen table, and the struggle continued for years. But with Roberts’s strong work ethic and devotion to family, an example of a true American success story became a reality.
They named the company Lincoln Heating & Air in honor of the late President Abraham Lincoln. This iconic name represents integrity and industry, which we strive to uphold in our business dealings. We take this pledge seriously and believe we have earned an honorable reputation with the public over the past 25-plus years in business.
The company strives to follow one specific bit of advice by Abraham Lincoln, “Whatever you are, be a good one.”
Why the Name Lincoln?
The extraordinary circumstances of Lincoln’s life have resulted in his name being synonymously connected to the virtues of honesty, intelligence, hard work and economy. Virtues which as a company, we deliberately work to exhibit all of the time. That is why we are called Lincoln Heating & Air.
The mission of Lincoln Heating and Air Conditioning is to provide competent, safe, and reliable sources of heating and air conditioning services for our Sparks customers while:
- Giving happiness to others in our work performance by providing positive experiences and maintaining a cheerful presence.
- Upholding professional standards by utilizing skillful techniques, precise performance, and accurate communication to gain the confidence and trust of the public.
- Seizing the opportunities of our American Heritage, using ingenuity, determination, continual improvement, and a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence as we provide for our families, strengthen our community, and pursue the American Dream.
Meet the Quirks
Lincoln Heating & Air is truly a family business — established by a family for a family. It has grown to support our team’s families and bring heating and cooling to your family.
Robert Quirk, the owner, and Danielle Quirk, his wife, run the company. Over the years, all six of the Quirks’ children have worked in the family business along with Robert’s brother David and a long list of nieces, nephews, brothers-in-law, etc. More than 15 in all.
Robert and Danielle’s son Kenneth has joined the Lincoln Heating & Air team as General Manager.
Why Choose Us?
- We’re awarded the Nevada Family-Owned Small Business of the Year.
- We are a Better Business Bureau gold star recipient.
- We offer a 1-year warranty on parts and labor associated with repairs performed by our team of technicians (terms and conditions apply).
- We have been in the HVAC industry for nearly three decades.
- Our team of technicians is licensed and certified.
- We offer 24/7 emergency service.
- Our prices are competitive with the market.
We have upfront pricing and always give the “Honest Abe Deal.” There are no surprise costs, you pay only what is quoted. Owners Robert and Danielle Quirk are longtime Reno / Sparks residents. Both are graduates of Sparks High School and are involved, service oriented community members. As a company, we have been servicing our Reno / Sparks community for 30+ Years. While most HVAC companies in Reno have sold to out of state investment capital firms, Lincoln Heating & Air remains, and will always remain, locally owned and operated. Think Local. Think Lincoln.
Awards, Recognitions, and Certifications
- Nevada SBA Family Owned Business of the Year
- BBB Gold Star Recipient
- Nevada Business Magazine Family Owned Business Finalist
- EPA & OSHA Certified Technicians
- Licensed Gas Installers (Manometer License)
- Drug Tested and Background Checked Technicians
- Google and Yelp Guaranteed
- Exceptional online reviews across all platforms including Google, Yelp, BBB, and Facebook