Expert Tankless Water Heater Repair in Reno, NV
Many Reno, NV, residents aren’t happy with their hot water heaters because they run out too fast and take too long to fill up again. Let Lincoln Heating & Air help you!
While tank water heaters are solid appliances, they can’t perform when a family has high hot water demands. Because of this, tankless water heaters are growing in popularity. Contact us today to find out if your family can benefit.
Keep our number handy for all your air conditioner repair needs.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater Installation
Tankless water heaters, sometimes called on demand water heaters, have become increasingly popular because they offer the following benefits.
- Energy Efficiency: Unlike traditional tank-style water heaters that continuously heat and reheat water until it’s ready for use, tankless systems heat water as needed, meaning they consume less energy.
- Continuous Hot Water: Tankless water heaters can supply an endless stream of hot water, which benefits households with high hot water demands.
- Instant Hot Water: Most tank-style water heaters take up to a minute or more until you get hot water from the tap. Tankless water heaters, on the other hand, deliver hot water nearly instantaneously.
- Longer Lifespan: The average water heater lasts between 10 and 15 years; however, tankless systems can last 20 years or more with routine maintenance.
- Space Savings: Because tankless water heaters are compact, they take up significantly less space than traditional water heaters, which benefits homes with limited space or small apartments.
If you’re interested in a tankless water heater, call Lincoln Heating & Air. We work with gas and electric options in Reno, NV, and beyond.