Your Trusted Reno, NV, Furnace Contractor
Lincoln Heating & Air is the most trusted furnace contractor in Reno, NV because we’ve been in the industry for over two decades. We’re committed to giving our customers the highest quality service at fair prices, and we stand by our work with a 7-point 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Whether it’s an electric furnace, gas furnace, or oil furnace, we can give you expert assistance! Call us to schedule an appointment; we’re available 24/7.
If your heater breaks down in the middle of the night or on the weekend, call us for emergency heater repair.
4 Signs You Need a New Furnace Installation
The best way to protect yourself from a sudden heating failure is to replace your system before it happens. Here are the most common signs that your furnace is past its prime.
- Age: Most furnaces last between 15 and 20 years. If yours is approaching or has surpassed this age, consider a furnace replacement before it begins breaking down.
- Rising Energy Bills: If you notice your energy expenses rising without an apparent reason, it could mean your furnace is losing efficiency and may need to be replaced.
- Uneven Heating: Have you noticed certain rooms are warmer than the others? Uneven heating typically happens as furnaces age.
- Frequent Repairs: Furnaces need more frequent repairs as they age. If you need furnace service every few months to keep the system going, replacing it is more cost-effective.
- Unusual Noises: Clunking, banging, or rattling sounds indicate a mechanical problem. Depending on how old your furnace is, it may be more economical to replace it.
Call the heating experts at Lincoln Heating & Air to discuss your furnace replacement options in Reno, NV.